I am the only administrotor for the computer which has windows xp and i have
forgotten my password how can I reset it

Hi TG,

Lost Forgotten Expired Password

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://dts-l.org/

"TG" <TG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am the only administrotor for the computer which has windows xp and i have
>forgotten my password how can I reset it

See "How to Log On to Windows XP If You Forget Your Password or Your
Password Expires" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305).

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS