Any VZW color & bluetooth phones

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 29, 2004 10:55:01 PM

Moving from AT&T Wireless, but love my V600 phone with bluetooth,
camera, and color. Also software to sync w/Outlook. Anything similar
for VzW tri-mode? Cant seem to locate any.

Bob
June 29, 2004 10:55:02 PM

Been waiting for the Motorola V710 for about a
year. Should be out at VZW one of these days.
Has everything..including Bluetooth, BREW, speaker-phone,
clamshell, two displays, extra memory slot..Etc.., Etc..Suggest
www://phonescoop.com . A Nokia with about the same
features and with IR as well is rumored to be coming
out in fourth quarter. Ex ATTWS..Regards
June 29, 2004 10:55:02 PM

Correction: www.phonescoop.com. Has everything
including camera, video, SMS..You name it. If you
want to see one look at V710 on ebay..As for buying
one on ebay, hopefully you are aware of the advantages
or perils. But, they are going for anywhere from $400 to
$700 on ebay. Would not personally recommend that
as a way-to-go. Also take a look at the Nokia 6255i when
on phonescoop.
June 30, 2004 4:09:11 AM

Good luck getting any kind of *high end* phone with Verizon. No Bluetooth in
site for miles...and that V710 ain't coming anytime soon at all. Maybe
before Christmas.

!