Themes

I just installed windows xp . I seem to only have 2 themes. When i had
windows ME i had about 20 I don't understand why only 2 with a newer version
??? is there more and if there is how do i get them on my pc ???? These
are the 2 that where installed on my pc windows classic and windows xp.
2 answers Last reply
More about themes

    Hi,

    Yep, that's all there is. There are a myriad of third party programs that
    will provide you with all the themes you want.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "shmooggee" <shmooggee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just installed windows xp . I seem to only have 2 themes. When i had
    > windows ME i had about 20 I don't understand why only 2 with a newer
    > version
    > ??? is there more and if there is how do i get them on my pc ???? These
    > are the 2 that where installed on my pc windows classic and windows xp.

    What about Microsoft plus?

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 05:05:25 -0700, shmooggee
    <shmooggee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I just installed windows xp . I seem to only have 2 themes. When i had
    >windows ME i had about 20 I don't understand why only 2 with a newer version
    >??? is there more and if there is how do i get them on my pc ???? These
    >are the 2 that where installed on my pc windows classic and windows xp.

Microsoft Windows XP