I just installed windows xp . I seem to only have 2 themes. When i had
windows ME i had about 20 I don't understand why only 2 with a newer version
??? is there more and if there is how do i get them on my pc ???? These
are the 2 that where installed on my pc windows classic and windows xp.

Hi,

Yep, that's all there is. There are a myriad of third party programs that
will provide you with all the themes you want.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"shmooggee" <shmooggee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just installed windows xp . I seem to only have 2 themes. When i had
> windows ME i had about 20 I don't understand why only 2 with a newer
> version
> ??? is there more and if there is how do i get them on my pc ???? These
> are the 2 that where installed on my pc windows classic and windows xp.

What about Microsoft plus?

On Sun, 22 May 2005 05:05:25 -0700, shmooggee