Desktop Appearance

Hi - Not sure what I did but my desktop appearance is upside-down (ie folder
icons and theme are upside down) How can I set it to return to normal
appearance?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:60ECE65B-B855-4223-B422-63824334C9A5@microsoft.com,
Soala Bryce <Soala Bryce@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hi - Not sure what I did but my desktop appearance is upside-down (ie
> folder icons and theme are upside down) How can I set it to return to
> normal appearance?

Flip your monitor the other way. No, just kidding.

Open up the display properties by right clicking a blank spot on the
desktop.
Select properties.
Last tab over (settings).
Advanced button.
Find the settings for your video card.
Flip it back 180 degrees in there.

I can only speak for nVidia's format but you can usually click the icon in
the notification area down near the clock (if you opted to use it) (actually
that's upper left hand part of the screen for you isn't it?) and rotate it
180 degrees from in there.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Soala, you probably accidently rotated your screen. Rt click on
Desktop>select Properties>Settings>Advanced>Device Selection>See if there's
a adjustment for screen rotation there.