Web site for learning more on winxp

Youre at one now !!!! Try msdn,technet,xp home page,between those 3,you
should be busy for awhile,thier are the blackviper types,which "twist" the
right
aproach to tips/tricks etc..However if you learn from the 3
mentioned,you'll be
doing it the right way.

"Randy" wrote:

> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!

Also,go to technet at microsoft,in search type:TechNet Sampler download the
sampler,or order the cd for 3.00 its full of tips and tricks for xp.

"Randy" wrote:

> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!

Google has over 42,700,000 listed.

Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Randy" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
> thanks!!

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Richard Urban wrote:

> Google has over 42,700,000 listed.
>
> Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help

EEyyaaa. 42,700,000 And I pick a good one?
Kinda thought that being guru here ppl could point out a few of the
favorites i.e. ones that have good info not just a hack site. :)
Thanks anyway

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Andrew E. wrote:

> Also,go to technet at microsoft,in search type:TechNet Sampler download the
> sampler,or order the cd for 3.00 its full of tips and tricks for xp.
>
> "Randy" wrote:
>

>>Anyone know of a few good tip/hint/learn/tutor about winxp sites?
>>thanks!!

Hey, thanks a lot for taking your time to reply.
I'm in your debt for the pointers!!

http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1173

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Randy" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:Hscke.8303$cd.2836@trnddc01...
> Richard Urban wrote:
>
>> Google has over 42,700,000 listed.
>>
>> Just do a search for them. Windows XP Help
>>

> EEyyaaa. 42,700,000 And I pick a good one?
> Kinda thought that being guru here ppl could point out a few of the favorites i.e.
> ones that have good info not just a hack site. :)
> Thanks anyway

New, and good, one come out on a daily basis. Someone has to be the first to
"discover" them! If you find one you think is good, come back with it so the
rest of us know!