Display Properties

May 23, 2005 1:43:31 AM

I purchased a newer dell notebook. Works great. However, who ever had it
before me has some security or protection on. I can not change any
backgrounds. It does not allow for selecting another background. Also, there
is no screensave tab..... What's a guy to do......

More about : display properties

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 10:00:10 AM

Format and create a clean installation, you really don't want someone else's
leftovers.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/