Display Properties

I purchased a newer dell notebook. Works great. However, who ever had it
before me has some security or protection on. I can not change any
backgrounds. It does not allow for selecting another background. Also, there
is no screensave tab..... What's a guy to do......
1 answer Last reply
More about display properties

    Format and create a clean installation, you really don't want someone else's
    leftovers.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "JIMMEE" <JIMMEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I purchased a newer dell notebook. Works great. However, who ever had it
    > before me has some security or protection on. I can not change any
    > backgrounds. It does not allow for selecting another background. Also,
    > there
    > is no screensave tab..... What's a guy to do......

Microsoft Windows XP Displays