Reassigning a key on msmultimedia keyboard

I want to reset the "Search the internet" shortcut Key on my MS compatibale
keyboard from opening the search window in Internet explorer to opening a
specific text file.... How do I do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about reassigning msmultimedia keyboard

    Hi,

    If it's mappable, then the option would be under Keyboard in the Control
    Panel. Whether or not it is available is a function of the keyboard
    software.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "ubpc" <ubpc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to reset the "Search the internet" shortcut Key on my MS compatibale
    > keyboard from opening the search window in Internet explorer to opening a
    > specific text file.... How do I do this?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP