I want to sell my 4890 is this the right forum to do this? Reason: I want to buy a 6950 2GB, it has been almost 2 years since I upgraded my GPU. My 4890 is in great condition, I never OC it further since its already "XOC" and I still have the box and everything else included. If you need any other information I'll try my best to answer it, I'm going to class now. I'll be back in 5 hours or so. Thanks.
Hi there, I want to sell my GPU for a new GPU. It has been almost 2 years since I last upgrade my GPU. I'm thinking about a 6950 2GB or maybe wait for 7000 series? Does it matter if I live in the USA? I ask because this website is co.uk
Any offer for this GPU? The GPU is still in great condition, I never OC it since it is already "XOC" and I still have everything that came with this GPU, including the box that is not dented at all and still smells new lol
If you need any other information, I'll do my best to answer.