back-door voice mail number - page 2

    And the real hassle is that Verizon is re-assigning these numbers to
    individuals. They are getting dozens of calls, and they keep coming even
    though we don't provide links to the list, and delete any numbers we know
    have been re-assigned. I advise them to get another number, but another
    unsuspecting victim will come along in a few months.

    Bill Radio
    http://www.mountainwireless.com

    "Ralph Alvy" <ralvy@warpmail.net> wrote in message
    > Many numbers on the list, I imagine, are no longer any good. The ones
    > in my area (310 and 818) are all dead now. Verizon Wireless is
    > apparently trashing them gradually.

    this number no longer works (909) 218-6060

    Drtbkbob wrote:

    > this number no longer works (909) 218-6060
    I think you'll find most if not all these numbers will stop working
    soon.

    ....and, unfortunately, assigned to new, unsuspecting users, who email us and
    complain that WE are listing their number on the web!

    > Drtbkbob wrote:
    >
    > > this number no longer works (909) 218-6060
    > I think you'll find most if not all these numbers will stop working
    > soon.

    Well, thanks for the work you do. I referred to your backdoor page for
    a long time.

    Bill Radio wrote:

    > ...and, unfortunately, assigned to new, unsuspecting users, who
    > email us and complain that WE are listing their number on the web!
    >
    > Bill Radio
    > Click for Western U.S. Wireless Reviews at:
    > http://www.mountainwireless.com
    >

    > "Ralph Alvy" <ralvy@warpmail.net> wrote in message
    >> Drtbkbob wrote:
    >>
    >> > this number no longer works (909) 218-6060
    >> I think you'll find most if not all these numbers will stop working
    >> soon.

Verizon Voice Mail Internet Service Providers