I want to know how sell on here at the Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, as long as you follow the standard guidelines (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/99995-8-read-first) you can pretty much just start posting.

As for general trading practices, I'd recommend linking any available references/feedback that can establish your credibility as a seller (most popular are eBay and heatware.com feedback), and building these up by trading with others.

The Unknown One

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
Cool Thanks. I don't have an eBay or Amazon selling account because I have no way to accept payments from things that I want to sell. I don't know about Craigslist. I don't trust that. I don't know what to do. Thanks for the info.

Start an Amazon account and use Amazon Payments or use Paypal. Those are really the only I've seen besides mailing USPS money orders.

Craigslist is sometimes a bit shady, but as long as you meet them in a good area they usually work out fine. Just make sure that whatever you buy you test thoroughly before handing over the money. My stuff always works and is in good condition unless otherwise stated, so I actually make people test my items so that they can't pull any fast ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.