WTB 2.5" to 3.5" bay adapter (or WTS Agility 3 120GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone buy an SSD that came with a 2.5" to 3.5" bay adapter bracket they don't need? I need one of those. I'll pay a couple bucks + shipping for it or trade fore something.

OCZ replaced my defective 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 kit with a 120GB Agility 3 SSD--pretty sweet deal considering they initially wanted to give me a $60 Patriot kit as compensation (initially paid $160 AR for my RAM). Anyhow, I already bought a 60GB Agility 3 for my laptop, so this one's going in the desktop (unfortunately SATA II), but it didn't come with a 2.5" to 3.5" adapter. I don't want to pay $12 for one of those when I know someone's got one sitting in their closet.

I've got a 7950 GT (needs TLC), some 1GB DDR2 sticks, a DDR 775 mobo, a 478 Pentium 4, a couple 80mm & 92mm case fans, and some miscellaneous stuff sitting in my closet if you want it.

Newegg has a Mushkin adapter for $5.99 free shipping !!

17-812-011-Z01

EDIT : THey also have a ByTecc model for $4.99 w free shipping also

Newegg doesn't ship to Guam, so I have to go Amazon or Ebay. I'll do that if nobody has one they're willing to selling for $5 shipped or wants to trade for similarly not-that-useful parts.

I have LGA 1366, 1155, and 775 stock coolers too if anyone wants those.

estefan

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Looking for a real practical and cheap one (and it is made of Stainless Steel), and shock to me that 8 pcs screws are alos - Staineless Steel, Woohhh... I guess I can use it for "life time" or "life time guarantee", believe it or not,, check out by yourself, the site is as follow:
www.ssd-bracket.com
:bounce:

estefan

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Looking for a real practical and cheap one (and it is made of Stainless Steel), and shock to me that 8 pcs screws are alos - Staineless Steel, Woohhh... I guess I can use it for "life time" or "life time guarantee", believe it or not,, check out by yourself, the site is as follow:
www.ssd-bracket.com
:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.