Cannot access website from own PC

May 22, 2005 3:19:46 PM

I have a problem with accessing my website from my own pc which
previously I did not have problem.
I have no problem accessing all other website from my pc EXCEPT my own
website ( www.1giftsmalaysa.com ).

I have changed my browser from IE to Firefox but still no help.
Can somebody tell me what seems to be the problem?

Thanks

--
suriaqms

More about : access website

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 11:50:34 AM

Your website "Could not be found" here either.

!