Cannot access website from own PC

I have a problem with accessing my website from my own pc which
previously I did not have problem.
I have no problem accessing all other website from my pc EXCEPT my own
website ( www.1giftsmalaysa.com ).

I have changed my browser from IE to Firefox but still no help.
Can somebody tell me what seems to be the problem?

Thanks

--
suriaqms
1 answer Last reply

    Your website "Could not be found" here either.

    suriaqms wrote:
    > I have a problem with accessing my website from my own pc which
    > previously I did not have problem.
    > I have no problem accessing all other website from my pc EXCEPT my own
    > website ( www.1giftsmalaysa.com ).
    >
    > I have changed my browser from IE to Firefox but still no help.
    > Can somebody tell me what seems to be the problem?
    >
    > Thanks

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP