AGD & AGD2 :: Who plays where?

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
sigs)...
Just add your details to the list below please:

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
20 answers Last reply
More about agd2 plays where

    There is a list in this newsgroup already.

    While pondering glazed doughnuts flame_thrower <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> mistakenly typed
    :
    : There is a list in this newsgroup already.
    : "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
    : news:iVTue.13574$y57.13050@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    :> Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
    :> sigs)...
    :> Just add your details to the list below please:
    :>
    :> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    :>
    :>
    :
    :

    I think WhiteDog has it if I'm not mistaken.

    -dave

    Someone should just keep a website...

    - Samiel

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:38:41 GMT, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

    >Someone should just keep a website...
    >
    >- Samiel

    Come to think of it, I do own AGD2.com - but I don't have it pointing
    to anything right now...

    - Samiel
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    > misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    > Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com> wrote in message

    > "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    > > misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    > > Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    > Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:29:50 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:

    >Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
    >sigs)...
    >Just add your details to the list below please:
    >
    >Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

    Just curious, why do you think your account name is private?
    Or do you just not want it posted here?

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Dave Ryan <dryan@visi.com>, supreme
    ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >I think WhiteDog has it if I'm not mistaken.

    It's gone full circle. Whitedog's original newsgroup-posted list is based on
    a list I maintained on the web (which was previously maintained by shari, and
    then short). However, the original list was for all realms, and Whitedog
    decided to branch off the USWest list only, since that was where he played and
    was therefore most interested in. When it became apparent that most of the
    AGD players were on USWest anyway, I abandoned the web version. Later, when
    Whitedog moved on to other things, I took over maintenance of the
    newsgroup-posted version of the list.

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

    "noneyabusiness" <me@you.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:29:50 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
    > >sigs)...
    > >Just add your details to the list below please:
    > >
    > >Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    > >

    > Just curious, why do you think your account name is private?
    > Or do you just not want it posted here?

    I dont post them in these NGs... although there has always been a way to
    find two of them ;¬)

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

    > Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    > misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    > Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    > Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    > gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    > ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    > lately)
    EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)
    EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
    Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)
    EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
    Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
    Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2

    While pondering glazed doughnuts Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> mistakenly typed
    :
[...]

    I guess I should have included a smiley. :)

    -dave
    posting from work, as my home pute is still not working yet(I'll get to those
    goodies soon Stephen.)
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)
    EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
    Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
    Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
    I play: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
    USEAST SCNL *Oliasys
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    "AGDer-2" <netaddict@ec.rr.com> wrote in message

    > Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    > misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    > Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    > Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    > gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    > ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    > lately)
    > EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
    > Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
    > Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
    > I play: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
    > USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

    USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage thing.
    LOL)

    --
    In a World full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
    sigs)...
    Just add your details to the list below please:

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1

    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio

    Gumby619 :: USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>

    gene :: USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts

    ArtDent :: USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)

    EB :: EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40

    Hansi :: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2

    Thomas (6100) :: ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2

    AGDer-2 :: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
    USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

    Silver :: USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage
    thing. LOL)
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1

    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio

    Gumby619 :: USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>

    gene :: USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts

    ArtDent :: USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)

    EB :: EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40

    Hansi :: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2

    Thomas (6100) :: ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2

    AGDer-2 :: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
    USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

    Silver :: USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage
    thing. LOL)

    Brian Kastel :: USESCL *Matheselah :: USEHCL *Jiarmoriah
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
    misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
    Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
    Gumby619 :: USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
    gene :: USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
    ArtDent :: USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
    lately)
    EB :: EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
    Hansi :: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
    Thomas (6100) :: ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
    AGDer-2 :: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
    USEAST SCNL *Oliasys
    Silver :: USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage
    thing. LOL)
    Brian Kastel :: USESCL *Matheselah :: USEHCL *Jiarmoriah
    Bullet:: EHCL *Bullet_Stopper

Games Diablo Video Games