AGD & AGD2 :: Who plays where?

Last response: in Video Games
June 24, 2005 5:29:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
sigs)...
Just add your details to the list below please:

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

More about : agd agd2 plays

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:29:51 PM

There is a list in this newsgroup already.
"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
> sigs)...
> Just add your details to the list below please:
>
> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 10:24:51 PM

While pondering glazed doughnuts flame_thrower <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> mistakenly typed
:
: There is a list in this newsgroup already.
: "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
: news:iVTue.13574$y57.13050@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
:> Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
:> sigs)...
:> Just add your details to the list below please:
:>
:> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
:>
:>
:
:

I think WhiteDog has it if I'm not mistaken.

-dave
June 25, 2005 12:38:41 AM

Someone should just keep a website...

- Samiel
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 12:40:45 AM

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:38:41 GMT, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

>Someone should just keep a website...
>
>- Samiel

Come to think of it, I do own AGD2.com - but I don't have it pointing
to anything right now...

- Samiel
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:18:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:18:37 AM

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
> misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
> Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4
June 25, 2005 4:52:55 AM

"Gumby619" <numya@bidness.com> wrote in message

> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> > Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
> > misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
> > Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
> Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 8:51:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 2:08:11 PM

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:29:50 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:

>Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
>sigs)...
>Just add your details to the list below please:
>
>Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

Just curious, why do you think your account name is private?
Or do you just not want it posted here?

June 25, 2005 2:12:42 PM

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Dave Ryan <dryan@visi.com>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I think WhiteDog has it if I'm not mistaken.

It's gone full circle. Whitedog's original newsgroup-posted list is based on
a list I maintained on the web (which was previously maintained by shari, and
then short). However, the original list was for all realms, and Whitedog
decided to branch off the USWest list only, since that was where he played and
was therefore most interested in. When it became apparent that most of the
AGD players were on USWest anyway, I abandoned the web version. Later, when
Whitedog moved on to other things, I took over maintenance of the
newsgroup-posted version of the list.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
Anonymous

"noneyabusiness" <me@you.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:29:50 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>
> >Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
> >sigs)...
> >Just add your details to the list below please:
> >
> >Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
> >

> Just curious, why do you think your account name is private?
> Or do you just not want it posted here?

I dont post them in these NGs... although there has always been a way to
find two of them ;¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
> misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
> Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
> Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
> gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
> ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
> lately)
EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 4:22:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)
EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:03:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)
EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 9:39:27 PM

While pondering glazed doughnuts Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> mistakenly typed
:
[...]

I guess I should have included a smiley. :)

-dave
posting from work, as my home pute is still not working yet(I'll get to those
goodies soon Stephen.)
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 7:25:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)
EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
I play: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
USEAST SCNL *Oliasys
July 4, 2005 7:25:17 AM

"AGDer-2" <netaddict@ec.rr.com> wrote in message

> Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)
> misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1
> Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio
> Gumby619 USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>
> gene USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts
> ArtDent ::USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
> lately)
> EB : EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40
> Hansi: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2
> Thomas (6100): ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2
> I play: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
> USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage thing.
LOL)

--
In a World full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Please dont indent this message when replying (and remove peoples/your
sigs)...
Just add your details to the list below please:

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1

Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio

Gumby619 :: USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>

gene :: USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts

ArtDent :: USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)

EB :: EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40

Hansi :: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2

Thomas (6100) :: ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2

AGDer-2 :: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

Silver :: USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage
thing. LOL)
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:15:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Trammel :: ESCL, only (Account name private)

misfit :: USW SCL and HCL *misfitnz, *misfitnz0 (HC) and *misfitnz1

Jake_Mysterio :: USW SCL, *Jake_Mysterio

Gumby619 :: USW SCL, *Gumby760, *Bertrem, * Bertremmule1, 2, 3, 4 gene>

gene :: USWSCL *bobsteele; *barchester and a bunch of mule accounts

ArtDent :: USWSCL 2cousins02 and 2cousins03 ::USWHCL ArtDent42 (playing sc
lately)

EB :: EUROPE HCL and USEAST HCL *capricorn40

Hansi :: Europe HCL *hansiworrior and *hansiworrior2

Thomas (6100) :: ESCL and USWSCL *Lumotar *Lumotar2

AGDer-2 :: USEAST SCL *Luciferus, *luciferus2 & EHCL *AGDer-2 & season1
USEAST SCNL *Oliasys

Silver :: USEast SCL *SorrensSorrow (other account private, it's a marriage
thing. LOL)

Brian Kastel :: USESCL *Matheselah :: USEHCL *Jiarmoriah
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:59:20 AM

[...]

Bullet:: EHCL *Bullet_Stopper
!