SP Javazon

Last response: in Video Games
June 24, 2005 6:18:16 PM

Whats the best non-lightning attack for the Javazon? I am trying to
Matriarch LFZon, and I have dumped a lot of points into Plague Jav,
which is a powerful, yet slooow killing skill.

She's wearing the following gear:

Ammy: telling of beads
Armor: the green armor that goes with the Ammy

wep1: titans
wep2: ali baba

hat: Szabis

gloves: yellow w/ resists and IAS

belt: string of ears

boots: Aldurs

rings: resists and mf and mana

Shes maxed CS and LF and is on the way to maxing Plague jav

Any suggestions to get her by the LIs?

TIA

Sean

More about : javazon

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 6:06:15 PM

"unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> wrote in message
> Whats the best non-lightning attack for the Javazon? I am trying to
> Matriarch LFZon, and I have dumped a lot of points into Plague Jav,
> which is a powerful, yet slooow killing skill.

If I were you, I'd plop a few points in Valk, get a Might Merc, and then max
Poison Javelin as well.

In Hell, it (plague javelin) can still kill Normal Monsters with one throw
most times.

short