SP Javazon

Whats the best non-lightning attack for the Javazon? I am trying to
Matriarch LFZon, and I have dumped a lot of points into Plague Jav,
which is a powerful, yet slooow killing skill.

She's wearing the following gear:

Ammy: telling of beads
Armor: the green armor that goes with the Ammy

wep1: titans
wep2: ali baba

hat: Szabis

gloves: yellow w/ resists and IAS

belt: string of ears

boots: Aldurs

rings: resists and mf and mana

Shes maxed CS and LF and is on the way to maxing Plague jav

Any suggestions to get her by the LIs?

TIA

Sean

"unklbob" <mcgriswald@aol.com> wrote in message
> Whats the best non-lightning attack for the Javazon? I am trying to
> Matriarch LFZon, and I have dumped a lot of points into Plague Jav,
> which is a powerful, yet slooow killing skill.

If I were you, I'd plop a few points in Valk, get a Might Merc, and then max
Poison Javelin as well.

In Hell, it (plague javelin) can still kill Normal Monsters with one throw
most times.

short