Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguarmatt

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
I have too many GPU's now and have to sell some in order to fund my new LAN build.
I currently have for sale my GTX 580. It's a great card, fresh from EVGA RMA, and still sealed in it's box.
Here's a Newegg Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130587

If you're looking for a great deal on the most powerful single GPU card, here it is. I'm willing to ship globally, but would prefer to stay inside the US.
For Canadian's, I'm willing to split shipping with you. For all other Internationals, I'm asking that you pay for the shipping. I will cover shipping to anywhere in the US.

Trades that I'll consider:
- HDD's that are at least 500GB, 3.5"
- M-ITX/M-ATX AM3 motherboard
- M-ITX/M-ATX case with a handle
- High quality headphones (3.5mm preferred)

I'm also interested in cash offers, via PayPal or a Certified Check only unless you are local. (Nazareth, 18064)
Please send all offers via Personal Message to me, or you may e-mail me at: jaguar_matt@hotmail.com

You offered the GTX 580 for dual 9800GT's with the SLI connector? Were you talking about trading that straight-up? If so, I'll give you to GTS 250's, which are faster for it.

Also...I might be open to less one-sided [in my favor] offers. I have one Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB that I can be persuaded to part with as well. I need my other three Spinpoints though.

jaguarmatt

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010

I was looking for cash of course to be added to the offer, not a straight trade.
The OP seemed to understand that. =P

You said to me last month that you weren't interested in trading anymore. Have you changed your mind? ;]

Just because I have absolutely no need for new hardware (especially after OCZ gave me an Agility 3 120GB to close an RMA with their RAM), doesn't mean I'm not open to a good deal. I'm kind of addicted to good deals, which is why I accidentally got an i7-2600K + mobo @ Micro Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.