How to disable a dialog box?

Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 was installed to my computer by
someone, which isn't the problem. The problem that I have now is that every
time I try to download anything to my computer, that dialog box pops up and
asks for the my user information, User name, Initials, Organization and
Product Key. I hit cancel and my whole download disappears. I never had
this problem before, when I tried to download something. How do I get rid of
the dialog box? The info it asks for was already entered.

Please help

--
vickeyanne
1 answer Last reply

    Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT Go to:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\UserInfo

    The right pane should contain 3 values:

    Company
    UserInitials
    UserName

    Ensure these values are there. If they are, delete the UserData sub-key, and re-open an Office application. It should prompt you for the information again.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "vickeyanne" <vickeyanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329E11D9-DD21-4409-A8D6-EC076DC67554@microsoft.com...
    > Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 was installed to my computer by
    > someone, which isn't the problem. The problem that I have now is that every
    > time I try to download anything to my computer, that dialog box pops up and
    > asks for the my user information, User name, Initials, Organization and
    > Product Key. I hit cancel and my whole download disappears. I never had
    > this problem before, when I tried to download something. How do I get rid of
    > the dialog box? The info it asks for was already entered.
    >
    > Please help
    >

    > --
    > vickeyanne

Download Dialog Windows XP