Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandanahluwalia

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
Hello all, I recently purchased an Nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card from Dell as they were selling an unused quadro 4000 at a discount for employees.
However, I later noticed that I wanted a Gaming card like GTX590 and not a workstation card as I already had 5870 in my computer running along with 980x.
So finally, I decided to sell it off.
The card is never used, before selling, Dell verified to me that the card is ok tested!

If anyone is interested, please let me know as I have to purchase a GTX 590 fast to complete my gaming rig but ran short of cash after buying this.

This card is an OEM and has no third-party stickers. Even in GPUz, it will show sub-vendor as Nvidia!

The exact description about this card taken from Nvidia :-

Design, iterate, and deliver in less time
The Quadro 4000 is the first professional graphics solution in its class to integrate high-performance computing with advanced visualization, transforming modern workflows. Delivering up to 5x faster performance, the Quadro 4000 professional graphics solution drives a broad range of design, animation and video applications. With Scalable Geometry Engine™ technology, Quadro 4000 can process up to 890 million triangles per second, enabling professionals to design, iterate and deliver higher quality results in less time¹.

Revolutionary Quadro GPU architecture
Modern applications harness the latest NVIDIA® CUDA™ parallel processing architecture of the Quadro GPU to deliver performance gains up to 8x faster than previous generations when running computationally intensive elements such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics. For mission critical applications, Quadro 4000 features fast 64-bit double precision floating point capabilities to ensure the accuracy of your results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, precision is assured without sacrificing performance.

Powering visual supercomputing platform
Quadro 4000 is not only a graphics processor; it drives an entire visual supercomputing platform, incorporating hardware and software that enables advanced capabilities such as stereoscopic 3D, scalable visualization and 3D high-definition broadcasting.

Supercharged professional applications
NVIDIA professional software technologies, from CUDA software to application acceleration engines, combined with Quadro, accelerate applications from companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, RTT, Dassault Systemes, Bunkspeed and many more.

NVIDIA Quadro GPU Quadro 4000
CUDA Cores 256
Form Factor 4.376” H x 9.50” L / Single Slot
Gigaflops (Single Precision) 486.4
Gigaflops (Double Precision) 243.2

GPU Memory Specs:
Total Frame Buffer 2 GB GDDR5
Memory Interface 256-bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 89.6 GB/s

Display Support:
Dual Link DVI-I 1
DisplayPort 2
# of Digital Outputs 2
# of Analog Outputs 1
Stereo (3-pin Mini-DIN) 1 (Optional)
Maximum Display Resolution Digital @ 60Hz 2560x1600
Active Display Channels 2
3D Vision/3D Vision Pro

Feature Support:
Shader Model 5.0
OpenGL 4.1
Microsoft DirectX 11
NVIDIA Multi-OS Technology
NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
SDI Option
NVIEW Display Management Software
FSAA (maximum) 64x
Audio Support (via DisplayPort)

Thermal and Power Specs:
EnergyStar Enabling Yes (with 2:1 or better max/idle power ratio)
Maximum Power Consumption 142 W

nawin_singh

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011

Do you still have the card for sale ??

Regards,
Nawin Singh

Chandanahluwalia

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
Yes, I still have it. Actually, no one in my friend circle needs this kind of card due to which I was not able to sell it till now.
Please let me know of you are interested. I can also send you the pics.

nawin_singh

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011

Hi,
Yes sure you can send me the pics at singhnawin[AT]gmail[dot]com. then we can talk over the phone later.

-Nawin

ChairmanNow

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012

Still for sale? Where are you located?

sirjames

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012

Hi Chandanahlu

IS CARD STILL FOR SALE.

Thanks JM sirjames - at - cgitc - dot - com

-------------------
Hello all, I recently purchased an Nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card from Dell

This card is an OEM and has no third-party stickers. Even in GPUz, it will show sub-vendor as Nvidia!

NVIDIA Quadro GPU Quadro 4000
CUDA Cores 256
Form Factor 4.376” H x 9.50” L / Single Slot
Gigaflops (Single Precision) 486.4
Gigaflops (Double Precision) 243.2
-------------------

brentc_50

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
If you still have this wrtie me at niceguyindockers@yahoo.com. I'm intrested in buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.