User Accounts

May 28, 2005 4:39:01 AM

When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?

More about : user accounts

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 10:12:29 PM

Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Barto" <Barto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
> automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 10:12:30 PM

Thank you very much Ramesh!!!

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Barto" <Barto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
> > automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 2:01:48 PM

You're welcome Barto.

--