User Accounts

When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?
3 answers Last reply
More about user accounts

    Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Barto" <Barto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
    > automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?

    Thank you very much Ramesh!!!

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Barto" <Barto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
    > > automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?

    You're welcome Barto.

    --

    > Thank you very much Ramesh!!!
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Behavior of RAS Connections With the Fast User Switching Feature:
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289669
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Barto" <Barto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > When I switch user accounts should my internet connection (modem)
    >> > automatically disconnect. If not how do I stop it?

User Accounts Internet Connection Microsoft Windows XP