a BSOD error message

after some research , .o , the message looks innocent enough to me but I
have been wodering if the IGP has been responsible for the occaisional errors
there have been . Each time there is a crash there has always a different
file involved and the last time the win32k.sys file was named . The only
error , er...para....er parameter , I did not find a reference to was the
last , er...parameter... , 0x0C0D0225 .
I'm still looking for that , er...parameter through Google .
can someone tell me what it means .
--
signature

Hi,

The parameters may change based on the location in memory where the bad code
resides. Do not concentrate on them so much as you should concentrate on the
error (BBCode or 0x000....) and text of any blue screen.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Umwhat" <me.somewhere@somewhere else.com> wrote in message
> after some research , .o , the message looks innocent enough to me but
> have been wodering if the IGP has been responsible for the occaisional
> errors
> there have been . Each time there is a crash there has always a different
> file involved and the last time the win32k.sys file was named . The
> only
> error , er...para....er parameter , I did not find a reference to was the
> last , er...parameter... , 0x0C0D0225 .
> I'm still looking for that , er...parameter through Google .
> can someone tell me what it means .
> --
> signature

I did some research and the first parameter ending 19 I found , forgot
already , the second parameter ended 20 , so when the second parameter reads
20 like the can its interpretation have the same meaning as the explanation
for any parameter such as the the first parameter , ending in the 19 , or
must it have a seperate meaning .
And I have found no meaning for the last parameter 0x0C0D0225 , but i'm
going to look again at aumha ? website for clues .
thankyou for replying