Do nothing when opening lid - R51

Archived from groups: ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

I can't find where to set this? I want my R51 to change when I open the
lid while I'm outputting and displaying on an external monitor. I don't
want my laptop LCD to come on when I open the cover to set the laptop to
standby. I found where to set the action when closing the cover.

Thanks -

Neither a Windows XP, nor a Microsoft issue. Refer to your owner's manual,
or contact the manufacturer of your laptop for technical support for your
laptop.

--
steve

nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com