folder view thumbnails

how do I change the "folder view" so it will apply to all my software...
right now when I open a file in Photoshop or any other program I get "list"
and I want thumbnails. If I change it to thumbnails when I open the folder,
it does change, but when I close the folder and re-open it it is back to
"list"

Open any folder. Click on tools/folder options/view. Check "remember each
folder's view settings".

"photobarb" <photobarb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I change the "folder view" so it will apply to all my software...
> right now when I open a file in Photoshop or any other program I get
> "list"
> and I want thumbnails. If I change it to thumbnails when I open the
> folder,
> it does change, but when I close the folder and re-open it it is back to
> "list"

Byte

Open Windows Explorer>View>Select Thumbnails
ClickTools>Folder Options>Apply to all folders, click Apply and OK
You will be limited to 400 folders by default for this setting.
If you want all files and folders to increase this setting, go here:
Folders View (increase from 400 to 8000)
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.