Error Message

I keep getting an error that says " Cannot determine capture window
resolution. You must run the Configure program to set the video settings".
It keeps popping up very few minutes and is getting on my nerves. Please
help me figure this out. Thanks.

See
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=%22capture+window+resolution%22&qt_s=Search
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Stevie Ray wrote:
> I keep getting an error that says " Cannot determine capture window
> resolution. You must run the Configure program to set the video settings".
> It keeps popping up very few minutes and is getting on my nerves. Please
> help me figure this out. Thanks.

I right clicked my desktop then properties, settings and adjust to 800x600
medium 16 bit and Im still getting the same error, any help would be great,
Thanks!

"PA Bear" wrote:

> See
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=%22capture+window+resolution%22&qt_s=Search
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
>
> Stevie Ray wrote:
> > I keep getting an error that says " Cannot determine capture window
> > resolution. You must run the Configure program to set the video settings".
> > It keeps popping up very few minutes and is getting on my nerves. Please
> > help me figure this out. Thanks.

Other things to try include:

Unplug any video camera.

Disable your scanner software from loading at Startup.

Check for video (graphics) driver and monitor updates.
--
~PA Bear