Status
Not open for further replies.

mazraen

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
would i be able to register it for the warranty?

from their website:
Limited hardware warranties for Graphics Cards may be transferred if the new owner registers online at http://www.xfxforce.com/ within 90 days of the transfer using the same Registration ID as the original owner. Registration by the new owner at http://www.xfxforce.com/ within 90 days of the date of transfer using the same Registration ID as the original owner is a condition precedent to transferring the limited hardware warranty for Graphics Cards.

If we are able to get it to transfer to me, I'll definitely take it.

nanoscale

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 25, 2011

Just filed paypal dispute. I will file with IC3 as well.

chiptouz

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2006
Well I thought that I bought a gtx560ti from him, too. Looks like I got scammed at paypal. I will file adispute too. What is an IC3?

slick1o1

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011

I bought a gift card from him, never got it after 1 week+, filed dispute with paypal.

Said he would send info over email, then said he couldn't get the right card, had his brother ship it, and then no tracking on it, asked for picture then said couldn't find recipet anymore.

Waiting for my refund, said he would today, but we will see.

mazraen

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
After telling jstarnes26 that other people were accusing him of scamming, asking for a refund, filing a dispute with paypal, filing a claim with IC3, all he says is that he will get me the tracking info ASAP.

What a joke. He's clearly a scammer. There are at least SIX people now accusing him.

If we don't get our refunds then there is something extremely wrong with the world.

chiptouz

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2006
Not such a great experience for my first purchase from another user here on Toms. Thank God I used paypal. Hopefully i will get my money back. I escalated to a claim so hopefully i will get reimbursed.

slick1o1

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011
Call paypal and let them know that this guy has like 4 people disputing and filing complaints, we need our money back now...

mazraen

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
I escalated the dispute to a claim tonight. I'm sure it shows up on their computer that multiple people are disputing him. I'm not entirely sure how their system works, but I can't imagine that we wouldn't get our money back.

chiptouz

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2006
yeah I included a link to all of his posts on this forums, so they will see our chatter here and the link over to the other website....

Status
Not open for further replies.