Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

After I find them in the reg. can I open and see what the Doc. that are
talking about? " Who do I see what they are?" not just where there listed in
the reg. I would like to see what they are refrin to

"Jason" wrote:

> Is there a way I can Look at my MRU list in XP regedit

Registry MRU Locations
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/RegistryMRU.htm

Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 61,000 for accessing MRU list. (0.25
seconds)

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way I can Look at my MRU list in XP regedit

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

what was that site I went there, and all it get was the loction of that not
away to see what they were

"Touchbase" wrote:

> Registry MRU Locations
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/RegistryMRU.htm
>
> Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 61,000 for accessing MRU list. (0.25
> seconds)
>
> "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way I can Look at my MRU list in XP regedit

Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT Once there, navigate through the left pane, just like you would in Windows Explorer. Use the listing from the site to find the entries that you're interested in.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECC9AEC5-748A-4B62-9D84-94ED12462830@microsoft.com...
> what was that site I went there, and all it get was the loction of that not
> away to see what they were
>
> "Touchbase" wrote:
>
>> Registry MRU Locations
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/RegistryMRU.htm
>>
>> Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 61,000 for accessing MRU list. (0.25
>> seconds)
>>
>> "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Is there a way I can Look at my MRU list in XP regedit

Most Recently Used (MRU) registry keys exist for many applications, as the
list you were provided is a list of some of the registry keys for specific
applications (common). Once you are in regedit at that key, you can expand
the key and see what's there. Hint, not all MRU's that are in the registry
are listed here, as these are common ones, most if not almost all
applications these days have their own MRU key.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"