Windows is finding Virtual Memory

May 31, 2005 11:18:02 AM

I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is an error message
that said “Window is out of Virtual Memory – Windows is finding Virtual
Memory�
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 2:32:14 PM

Hi Jason,

Take a look here.
Virtual Memory in Windows XP
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
Jason wrote:
> I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
> an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
> Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 6:17:01 PM

If your motherboard has an intel chipset (consult your motherboard manual)
you may need to update the intel accelerator. You can find the update at
www.intel.com providing your system meets the criterion listed.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is an error message
> that said "Window is out of Virtual Memory - Windows is finding Virtual
> Memory"
Related resources
May 31, 2005 8:00:44 PM

Thank You - BUT that did not help I am getting this error message that
"Window is out of Virtual Memory" at state up and it just stays there and
stops the pc

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Take a look here.
> Virtual Memory in Windows XP
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://dts-l.org/
> Jason wrote:
> > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
> > an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
> > Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

May 31, 2005 8:09:00 PM

Thank You - BUT that did not help, I still do not know how to stop the error
message I can not even get into my PC it freezes on the error message Window
is out of Virtual Memory" at start up

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Take a look here.
> Virtual Memory in Windows XP
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://dts-l.org/
> Jason wrote:
> > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
> > an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
> > Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 4:20:27 PM

Hi Jason,

I would suspect the problem may be related to the Intel Application
Accelerator. The first article covers the error.

"Your System Has No Paging File, or the Paging File Is Too Small"
Error Message After Windows XP Upgrade
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316528

Error Message: Your System Has No Paging File, or the Paging File Is
Too Small
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315270

--

!