Windows is finding Virtual Memory

I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is an error message
that said “Window is out of Virtual Memory – Windows is finding Virtual
Memory�
5 answers Last reply
More about windows finding virtual memory

    Hi Jason,

    Take a look here.
    Virtual Memory in Windows XP
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    Jason wrote:
    > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
    > an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
    > Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

    If your motherboard has an intel chipset (consult your motherboard manual)
    you may need to update the intel accelerator. You can find the update at
    www.intel.com providing your system meets the criterion listed.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is an error message
    > that said "Window is out of Virtual Memory - Windows is finding Virtual
    > Memory"

    Thank You - BUT that did not help I am getting this error message that
    "Window is out of Virtual Memory" at state up and it just stays there and
    stops the pc

    "Bert Kinney" wrote:

    > Hi Jason,
    >
    > Take a look here.
    > Virtual Memory in Windows XP
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    > http://dts-l.org/
    > Jason wrote:
    > > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
    > > an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
    > > Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

    Thank You - BUT that did not help, I still do not know how to stop the error
    message I can not even get into my PC it freezes on the error message Window
    is out of Virtual Memory" at start up

    "Bert Kinney" wrote:

    > Hi Jason,
    >
    > Take a look here.
    > Virtual Memory in Windows XP
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    > http://dts-l.org/
    > Jason wrote:
    > > I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get is
    > > an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
    > > Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

    Hi Jason,

    I would suspect the problem may be related to the Intel Application
    Accelerator. The first article covers the error.

    "Your System Has No Paging File, or the Paging File Is Too Small"
    Error Message After Windows XP Upgrade
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316528

    Error Message: Your System Has No Paging File, or the Paging File Is
    Too Small
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315270

    --

    Jason wrote:
    > Thank You - BUT that did not help I am getting this error
    > message that "Window is out of Virtual Memory" at state
    > up and it just stays there and stops the pc
    >
    > "Bert Kinney" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Jason,
    >>
    >> Take a look here.
    >> Virtual Memory in Windows XP
    >> http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    >> http://dts-l.org/
    >> Jason wrote:
    >>> I have Win XP Home, and when I turn on my pc all I get
    >>> is an error message that said "Window is out of Virtual
    >>> Memory - Windows is finding Virtual Memory"

Virtual Memory Microsoft Error Message Windows XP