Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I have my screensaver set to cut in after 10 minutes which was OK when I was
the only user possible. I have set up a second user account and now when I
move the mouse to return to program from screensaver it returns for a second
then forces me to reenter my password even though it says logged on under my
sign on box.
Question, can this be avoided? A simple return to last user perhaps.
SG

Shakey

Go into screensaver settings and uncheck the 'on resume password protect'
checkbox..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
>I have my screensaver set to cut in after 10 minutes which was OK when I
>was the only user possible. I have set up a second user account and now
>when I move the mouse to return to program from screensaver it returns for
>a second then forces me to reenter my password even though it says logged
>on under my sign on box.
> Question, can this be avoided? A simple return to last user perhaps.
> SG

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Sounded good Mike and it was. Thank you
SG
> Shakey
>
> Go into screensaver settings and uncheck the 'on resume password protect'
> checkbox..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
>>I have my screensaver set to cut in after 10 minutes which was OK when I
>>was the only user possible. I have set up a second user account and now
>>when I move the mouse to return to program from screensaver it returns for
>>a second then forces me to reenter my password even though it says logged
>>on under my sign on box.
>> Question, can this be avoided? A simple return to last user perhaps.
>> SG

You're welcome..