In Sufficient Memory

Hi,

Its the same issue again, the computer keeps prompting me to free up disk
space. I headed the advice of removing unnecessary drives to be monitored
under system restore, din use any quota mgt and althou I have 18GB left in my
HDD, I still get the same notification msg asking me to free up disk space.
Anyone any idea?

Thanx so much!
1 answer Last reply
More about sufficient memory

    You might try running your disk utilities on your C drive, since it appears
    to be the one that is generating the errors. I've seen problems with
    differences between the reported size and the actual size of files/folders
    cause some strange (and frustrating) problems. It's definitely worth a try
    anyhow.

    "izaaco" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Its the same issue again, the computer keeps prompting me to free up disk
    > space. I headed the advice of removing unnecessary drives to be monitored
    > under system restore, din use any quota mgt and althou I have 18GB left in my
    > HDD, I still get the same notification msg asking me to free up disk space.
    > Anyone any idea?
    >
    > Thanx so much!

Memory Windows XP