In Sufficient Memory

a b } Memory
June 1, 2005 12:05:01 AM

Hi,

Its the same issue again, the computer keeps prompting me to free up disk
space. I headed the advice of removing unnecessary drives to be monitored
under system restore, din use any quota mgt and althou I have 18GB left in my
HDD, I still get the same notification msg asking me to free up disk space.
Anyone any idea?

Thanx so much!

More about : sufficient memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 1, 2005 9:54:04 AM

You might try running your disk utilities on your C drive, since it appears
to be the one that is generating the errors. I've seen problems with
differences between the reported size and the actual size of files/folders
cause some strange (and frustrating) problems. It's definitely worth a try
anyhow.

!