Have we Lost Kasmir to WOW?????

Just get back from vacaion and I see Kasmir today.

I ask him how his HC playing has fared the last two weeks.

He found "another" game.

I had to take a guess.

"World of Warcraft"?

"Yes"

Oh well, just when he gets into HC Hell and can make a run through to
Guardian with us,...

Well maybe he will join a few Hell games just to get through to
Guardian at least once.

I am not going to join him in WOW. One addiction is enough for me. I am
hoping to be able to spend some time doing non-Diablo activities with
my kids over the next few months as well as finish up the hardcore
characters that I have.

For those of you who play WOW, look for Kasmir. You will have fun with
him. Tell him "Orion sent me".

Orion Ryder
4 answers Last reply
More about have lost kasmir

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
    > supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
    >
    > >Just get back from vacaion and I see Kasmir today.
    > >
    > >I ask him how his HC playing has fared the last two weeks.
    > >
    > >He found "another" game.
    > >
    > >I had to take a guess.
    > >
    > >"World of Warcraft"?
    > >
    > >"Yes"
    >
    > Just to confirm from yesterday... assuming Kasmir can access the american
    > servers (I don't actually know where he resides), AGD/AGD2 runs an Alliance
    > PVE guild on the Llane server. The current guildmaster is 3phase (Stu), with
    > his character being called Ossian (a priest). At least, that's the state of
    > play as of when I last checked in - the guildmastership has already changed at
    > least twice (from me to Cymtyr to Stu, and it could have changed again for all
    > I know.

    Thanks svh. I relayed the info to Kasmir and he did go on that server
    and play. I don't know if he met up with anyone in particular. He said
    he had to make a new character but he also said leveling was mush
    easier since he already had experience.

    Perhaps the next step would be to get some more names of players for
    him to keep an eye out for.

    I told him to just say "Orion sent me". Heh. Let's see if that gets him
    killed or pariahed.

    Orion Ryder

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Thanks svh. I relayed the info to Kasmir and he did go on that server
    >and play. I don't know if he met up with anyone in particular. He said
    >he had to make a new character but he also said leveling was mush
    >easier since he already had experience.

    >Perhaps the next step would be to get some more names of players for
    >him to keep an eye out for.

    As in, people that would recognise the names "Kasmir" and "Orion"? Marshall
    and tcells are the two obvious ones. Unless this has also changed, tcells
    primarily plays as "Staughm", a hunter, and Marshall has quite a few
    characters, with Tili, Evynstar, Branh, Belen, Garbad, and Thirst being ones
    that I remember off hand.

    --

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Orion Ryder"
    > <orionryder@hotmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    > flopped and said:
    >
    >> Thanks svh. I relayed the info to Kasmir and he did go on that server
    >> and play. I don't know if he met up with anyone in particular. He
    >> said he had to make a new character but he also said leveling was
    >> mush easier since he already had experience.
    >
    >> Perhaps the next step would be to get some more names of players for
    >> him to keep an eye out for.
    >
    > As in, people that would recognise the names "Kasmir" and "Orion"?
    > Marshall and tcells are the two obvious ones. Unless this has also
    > changed, tcells primarily plays as "Staughm", a hunter, and Marshall
    > has quite a few characters, with Tili, Evynstar, Branh, Belen,
    > Garbad, and Thirst being ones that I remember off hand.

    or he could look for some weirder named toons like Chickenlips, Catdancing,
    Djelibeybi or Teletubby :)

    Craig

World Of Warcraft Games Diablo Video Games