Icons

Help, most of my desktop/startup menu icons have changed to all the same icon.

not sure what i have done, have upgraded graphics drivers but they wont
change back.

Please Help, Thank You
2 answers Last reply
More about icons

    Simon, try using TweakUI for XP. It has a feature that rebuilds your
    Icons.

    "Simon Ewens" <SimonEwens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help, most of my desktop/startup menu icons have changed to all the same
    > icon.
    >
    > not sure what i have done, have upgraded graphics drivers but they wont
    > change back.
    >
    > Please Help, Thank You
  2. Yes, half of my desktop icons won't open? Have I set something wrong on my computer??
    I have a windows xp..
    Thank u,
    Marcia Clifton
    nana29372000c@yahoo.com