Secretninja

This is a noob question but forgive me, im new to xp. I recently
bout a new stereo system for my new computer. However, as of yet i have
been unable to fully enjoy them b/c it will not let me tweak the bass
and/or treble levels. Both are stuck on minimum and are "greyed out." I
havent spent alot of time trying to solve this but is someone has any
ideas that would be wicked.
Thanks

--
Secretninja

A new stereo,as in sound card for the pc...If thats the case,install software
from mfg and drivers,the software should have a graphics equalizer and bass,
treble,etc...Or run on windows drivers,if its working now,open device mgr,
scroll to sound,expand the tree,R.click on the sound card,select,update
drivers.
You also need to open sound in control-panel,chk the box for icon to show in
task bar,once there,R.click on it,open volume control,adjust.