Looking to Auto Sort the Start Menu Programs

Jango

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2002

Hi,

Is there a quick way to Auto sort the programs listed in the start
menu. I want them listed alphabetically not in the order in which they
were installed. i know they can be dragged and dropped into order

Thanks in anticipation,

Jango.

--
Jango

Right click any program on your start menu > programs.
"Sort by name"