  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 7:34:56 PM

So there I was, repeatedly nuking Mephisto for fun and profit, as one does,
and he drops a Dol rune, and a couple of vanilla unique items. Interesting,
but hardly noteworthy, but then I hit the chest just down the screen from him
a ways... and out pops another Dol rune.

Go go random number generator!

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

More about : mephisto likes play dols

July 4, 2005 2:20:57 PM

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> So there I was, repeatedly nuking Mephisto for fun and profit, as one
> does, and he drops a Dol rune, and a couple of vanilla unique items.
> Interesting, but hardly noteworthy, but then I hit the chest just
> down the screen from him a ways... and out pops another Dol rune.
>
> Go go random number generator!

7

desktop at home dot se