Mephisto likes to play with dols

So there I was, repeatedly nuking Mephisto for fun and profit, as one does,
and he drops a Dol rune, and a couple of vanilla unique items. Interesting,
but hardly noteworthy, but then I hit the chest just down the screen from him
a ways... and out pops another Dol rune.

Go go random number generator!

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
1 answer Last reply

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > So there I was, repeatedly nuking Mephisto for fun and profit, as one
    > does, and he drops a Dol rune, and a couple of vanilla unique items.
    > Interesting, but hardly noteworthy, but then I hit the chest just
    > down the screen from him a ways... and out pops another Dol rune.
    >
    > Go go random number generator!

    7

    desktop at home dot se

Games Diablo Video Games