Anyone running batman arkham asylum yet?

If so, what are your specs, how does it perform
16 answers Last reply
More about anyone running batman arkham asylum
  1. 8800GT's in SLi on a 680i with an e8400 @ 1920 x 1080, but SLi seems to be broken and because I can't get the latest beta drivers to run on the Vista partition I can't confirm whether physx works or not, but that said it runs really smoothly if you like that sort of thing.
  2. Great, since Im either being a parent or a student i need a distraction every now and again,, and that game fits the ticket, although i dont dont run sli, i hope its good to go.
  3. As I said SLi seems to be broken but one 8800GT gets 40 - 45FPS @ 19 x 10 with 4 AA, I just get fed up punching and kicking sometimes you gotta shoot a baddie in the face to get proper stress relief. :lol:
  4. Mousemonkey said:
    As I said SLi seems to be broken but one 8800GT gets 40 - 45FPS @ 19 x 10 with 4 AA, I just get fed up punching and kicking sometimes you gotta shoot a baddie in the face to get proper stress relief. :lol:

    And that's why Fallout 3 does it for me: when I'm angry at something / someone / stupid customers, I break out the combat shotgun and go shoot some Super Mutants in the face and blow their heads off. Then I get all giddy inside, and then back to normal.
  5. Headshots in VATS are strangely satisfying it has to be said.
  6. running at 1360x768 with 2xaa everthing on max with a ati 3850 and a c2d @ 3Ghz getting 25-60fps.
  7. Demo seems to run ok on my Athlon 5200 x2 with 2 gb ddr2 and 9600gt.
  8. Running fine here, all graphics set to maximum and running at 1920x1200 at CONSTANT 62FPS (even with vsync off, never wavers). No AA as that needs to be enabled through Catalyst and I'll never remember to turn that on before or application controlled afterwards!

    Q6600 @ 3.4
    2 x 4870 1GB
    8GB DDR2
    Vista 64

    Very beautiful game, and I personally find combat satisfying as even mashing just the left mouse button still produces a nice looking array of moves. Add in a few right and middle clicks and you feel like a god. :)
  9. Confused Stu said:
    I personally find combat satisfying as even mashing just the left mouse button still produces a nice looking array of moves. Add in a few right and middle clicks and you feel like a god. :)

    The idea that cries of "I am a gaming god!" can be heard across the interwibble makes me want to lol.
  10. Mousemonkey said:
    The idea that cries of "I am a gaming god!" can be heard across the interwibble makes me want to lol.


    Don't mock the gaming god!!! I will strike thee down with virtual lightning and cast your pixels asunder!!! :D
  11. Sure, no dramas, it'll be ok in a sec. [:mousemonkey] *backs away and reaches for the crowbar of research*
  12. Mousemonkey said:
    Sure, no dramas, it'll be ok in a sec. [:mousemonkey] *backs away and reaches for the crowbar of research*

    Oh damn, Stu, you'd better watch out! He's about to go Gordon Freeman on you!
  13. The line "Sorry officer, I thought he had been infected by a head crab" is likely to get you off the hook in many states.
  14. That, and, "I know I was speeding, officer, but the Citadel is about to blow!"
  15. Mousemonkey & Jedimasterben, nice double act boys! You've just given me a big silly grin - no mean feat on a Monday! :)
  16. :)If you can get through Monday intact the rest of the week will be a breeze.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games