How to kill water monster in tomb rider legend

tikkk

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
how to kill water monster in tomb rider legend? pleace help me i cant kill him, what should i do? :( :( :( pleeaace pleaacee heelppp :( :( :( :??: :??: :??: :??: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ToreTrygg

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
THat is what i found:
Exit the tomb via the front doors and you'll face a mega sea monster. While moving around, lock onto the sea monster and watch his attacks (head swing, head slam, poison spit). When you see him wind up for any one of these, jump sideways while in the lock on. This is the most effective dodge. To defeat the nasty monster, lock onto one of the four metal statues and start shooting. The sound of the bullets hitting the metal will get the attention of Nessie's evil twin. When stops her attacks and looks at the statue, grapple the statue's lever and pull it toward you. If you do it quick enough, the spiked trap will fall on the monster's head, causing severe damage. This will, obviously, tick off the sea monster, and she'll destroy the statue. Repeat three more times with the remaining statues.

As a side note, I had no extra health packs when I got here, so I had to be extra careful. I found the best tactic was to run out and shoot the front right statue from the get go. This prevents the beast from initially getting a shot in at you. From here I ran left and immediately began shooting the front left statue. This forces the monster to look at it the second she emerges from the water on this side of the pool. With two hits in, I ran for the end of the bridge and locked onto the back left statue. Shoot it while keeping an eye on beasty. When beasty pulls up, it means she's going to slam her head on top of you. Remain locked onto the statue and jump backwards when this happens. Continue to shoot and jump backwards and, soon enough, the monsters attention will be drawn to the statue. Bring the trap down when it does. Repeat with the back right statue and you're good to go.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tomb+raider+legend+walkthrough&search_type=&aq=1&oq=tomb+raider+lege