New drops

Been a good day for new drops for me.

Saw my first HoZ drop. Then later on found a Blackhand Key and a
DemonHorn's edge. Never seen either of these before.

Demonhorn's edge was an average one. +2 to weapon skills and warcries
and +3 to masteries (out of 1 - 3). It got 3%ll which is the lowest
possible, but to balance that out it got attacker takes damage of 77
which is the max possible. ED% was just a touch over midway.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Ashen Shugar wrote:
> Been a good day for new drops for me.

Prove it!

> Saw my first HoZ drop. Then later on found a Blackhand Key and a
> DemonHorn's edge. Never seen either of these before.

I wish people would provide ascii art for the items they mention.

> Demonhorn's edge was an average one. +2 to weapon skills and warcries
> and +3 to masteries (out of 1 - 3). It got 3%ll which is the lowest
> possible, but to balance that out it got attacker takes damage of 77
> which is the max possible. ED% was just a touch over midway.

1942 and 1943.

> Ashen Shugar

desktop at home dot se

I think it was "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> that wrote something
like...

>> Demonhorn's edge was an average one. +2 to weapon skills and warcries
>> and +3 to masteries (out of 1 - 3). It got 3%ll which is the lowest
>> possible, but to balance that out it got attacker takes damage of 77
>> which is the max possible. ED% was just a touch over midway.
>
>1942 and 1943.

Okay, is it just me, or that more obscure than usual?

~misfit~ wrote:
> chaliban wrote:
> > You don't remember the arcade games?
>
> Nope. Being a country boy when I grew up I didn't get to play arcade games.
> --

Damn Google quick reply posting.

1942 was a game based on the battle of midway, and the sequel to the
game was 1943.

~misfit~ wrote:
<snip>
> Ahh, ok. Thanks.
> --

No probs. Us Aussies are always helping you little Kiwis out. ;)

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, "~misfit~" wrote:

>> chaliban wrote:
>> > ~misfit~ wrote:
>> > <snip>
>> >
>> > No probs. Us Aussies are always helping you little Kiwis out. ;)
>>
>> LOL.

I'll help you out... which way did you come in?

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen
Shugar), supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>>1942 and 1943.

>Okay, is it just me, or that more obscure than usual?

I didn't think that was humanly possible!

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Brian Brunner wrote:

> > I'll help you out... which way did you come in?
>
> Through the out-door.
> --
> ~misfit~

Wasn't that a one way door?

short - someone write that man a ticket

While pondering glazed doughnuts ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> mistakenly typed
:
:>> Brian Brunner wrote:
:>>> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, "~misfit~" wrote:
:>>>
:>>>>> chaliban wrote:
:>>>>>> ~misfit~ wrote:
:>>>>>> <snip>
:>>>>>>> Ahh, ok. Thanks.
:>>>>>>> --
:>>>>>>
:>>>>>> No probs. Us Aussies are always helping you little Kiwis out. ;)
:>>>>>
:>>>>> LOL.
:>>>
:>>> I'll help you out... which way did you come in?
:>>
:>> Through the out-door.
:>> --
:>> ~misfit~
:>>
:>>
:> Wasn't that a one way door?
:
: No, it was a Led Zeppelin album.
:

Speaking of which, I saw Robert Plant last night. He was still Robert Plant.
Excellent of course, but his band most certainly wasn't Jimmy Page, John Paul
Jones and definitely not John Henry Bonham.
-dave