How do you turn on the form predict thing?

Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
suggestions come up?

Thanks for any help...

Hi,

Control Panel/Internet Options/Content tab, click on autocomplete.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Funker" <funker@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
> where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
> suggestions come up?
>
> Thanks for any help...

mark

Hi Rick or whoever else. How do I delete previous entries from autocomplete
in Search. I know how to do it in Internet Explorer, but not in Search.

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Control Panel/Internet Options/Content tab, click on autocomplete.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Funker" <funker@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
> > where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
> > suggestions come up?
> >
> > Thanks for any help...

Hi,

From this key in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru

--

"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Rick or whoever else. How do I delete previous entries from
> autocomplete
> in Search. I know how to do it in Internet Explorer, but not in Search.
>
> "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Control Panel/Internet Options/Content tab, click on autocomplete.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "Funker" <funker@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict
>> > thing
>> > where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
>> > suggestions come up?
>> >
>> > Thanks for any help...

mark

You are genius. Thanks for the insight Rick.