Windows XP and Screen Size

A technician reinstalling WindowsXP-SP2 on my computer was presumably using
a larger screen than my 17 inch. Now, the Windows are too large with the top
bar only half in view. How do I correct this? Thanks in advance -- Brian
Stewart

More about windows screen size

    Hi Brian,

    Try adjusting the controls on the monitor itself.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    Brian Stewart wrote:
    > A technician reinstalling WindowsXP-SP2 on my computer
    > was presumably using a larger screen than my 17 inch. Now, the
    > Windows are too
    > large with the top bar only half in view. How do I correct this?
    > Thanks in
    > advance -- Brian Stewart

    > Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
    > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    > World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast
    > Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

    Brian, go to control panel, then display apparence and thems, click, then
    ,click computer then, and click on setting, then screen resolution,

    "Brian Stewart" wrote:

    > A technician reinstalling WindowsXP-SP2 on my computer was presumably using
    > a larger screen than my 17 inch. Now, the Windows are too large with the top
    > bar only half in view. How do I correct this? Thanks in advance -- Brian
    > Stewart

Screen Size Windows XP