Windows XP and Screen Size

June 9, 2005 8:01:00 PM

A technician reinstalling WindowsXP-SP2 on my computer was presumably using
a larger screen than my 17 inch. Now, the Windows are too large with the top
bar only half in view. How do I correct this? Thanks in advance -- Brian
Stewart

More about : windows screen size

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 8:12:08 PM

Hi Brian,

Try adjusting the controls on the monitor itself.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

Brian Stewart wrote:
> A technician reinstalling WindowsXP-SP2 on my computer
> was presumably using a larger screen than my 17 inch. Now, the
> Windows are too
> large with the top bar only half in view. How do I correct this?
> Thanks in
> advance -- Brian Stewart

> Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast
> Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:54:01 AM

Brian, go to control panel, then display apparence and thems, click, then
,click computer then, and click on setting, then screen resolution,