Problem with my character

Hi, i have a character not in classification and i would change it in a
classification character. How can i make?

Thanks to all for any suggestions.

See you soon!!
2 answers Last reply
More about problem character

    "lucab761" <barberis.luca@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, i have a character not in classification and i would change it in a
    > classification character. How can i make?
    >
    > Thanks to all for any suggestions.

    Ummm... Im assuming you are refering to Ladder and non-ladder?

    There is no way to change a non-ladder character into a ladder character.
    Ladder characters will become non-ladder after the current ladder ends
    (which we dont know the date of yet).

    You can however select "Ladder character" when creating (making) a new
    character and give it a similar name & similar equipment ;¬)

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    Thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately new ladder character
    will have same name or weapons, but not same level:-)

    Thanks and see you soon!

Games Diablo Video Games