Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 9, 2005 4:25:21 PM

I'm sure there must be an easy way to do this, but I can't figure it
out. I want to make an inventory of my music files so I want to copy
the file list from the folder into Word so I can edit it as text. I'm
using MS wireless optical Elite keyboard and have tried every Print
Screen function imagineable (it's supposed to be ALT+PrtScn but that
simply isn't working). I've also used Gadwin, but it creates a bitmap
file, which I don't want. I want something I can edit with Word.
Please help me - I'm losing my mind over this!! Thank you!

--
skg122596

More about : printing folder contents word doc

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 2:12:45 AM

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"skg122596" <skg122596.1qdudm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:skg122596.1qdudm@pcbanter.net...

> I'm sure there must be an easy way to do this, but I can't figure it
> out. I want to make an inventory of my music files so I want to copy
> the file list from the folder into Word so I can edit it as text. I'm
> using MS wireless optical Elite keyboard and have tried every Print
> Screen function imagineable (it's supposed to be ALT+PrtScn but that
> simply isn't working). I've also used Gadwin, but it creates a bitmap
> file, which I don't want. I want something I can edit with Word.
> Please help me - I'm losing my mind over this!! Thank you!
>

> --
> skg122596
July 26, 2010 9:47:42 AM

To print list of files in a directory and to print the contents of directory there are several methods like Windows have its basic method like DOS but there are some difficulties in it and some product have been develop to print list of files like Folder Printer, Print Directory and many more you can choose nay one from it.