I have defined 3 users on our home desktop and installed a russian version of
windows XP for my wife. For me, not understanding russian, it is difficult to
work now with the desktop.
Can I install another XP version in another language, familiar to me and
link it to my user profile. In other words : dedicate to each user a
different language to work with, so that bars and pop up remarks become
understandable.

ppaul wrote:
> I have defined 3 users on our home desktop and installed a russian version of
> windows XP for my wife. For me, not understanding russian, it is difficult to
> work now with the desktop.
> Can I install another XP version in another language, familiar to me and
> link it to my user profile. In other words : dedicate to each user a
> different language to work with, so that bars and pop up remarks become
> understandable.

Yes, you can purchase an English version of WinXP and create a
dual-boot scenario, if you like.

For conflicting language versions of operating systems, and the
hiding of one's partition from another, I've found System Commander
from V-Communications very useful, in the past.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm