trouble clearing history

I am having trouble clearing the history...I know all the usual steps. the
problem started when I had trouble viewing an image, so I right-clicked and
opened in a new window. that much worked....so when i went to clear the
history, everything cleared, except the site where i viewed the jpeg. i have
tried everything...even called my local high-speed internet provider. we
cleared the systen registry. that didn't work. The place where I keep seeing
the history is in the drop down menu, in the history titled "by most viewed",
all other areas in the history are clear....
I hope I explained that o.k.
Thanks,
Kevin
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble clearing history

    Scroll or search for : Clear History
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm

    Clear Search History under Search (Line 24)

    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm
    Safely Delete the Temporary Internet Files

    "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having trouble clearing the history...I know all the usual steps. the
    > problem started when I had trouble viewing an image, so I right-clicked and
    > opened in a new window. that much worked....so when i went to clear the
    > history, everything cleared, except the site where i viewed the jpeg. i have
    > tried everything...even called my local high-speed internet provider. we
    > cleared the systen registry. that didn't work. The place where I keep seeing
    > the history is in the drop down menu, in the history titled "by most viewed",
    > all other areas in the history are clear....
    > I hope I explained that o.k.
    > Thanks,
    > Kevin

Microsoft Windows XP