trouble clearing history

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 10, 2005 9:04:02 PM

I am having trouble clearing the history...I know all the usual steps. the
problem started when I had trouble viewing an image, so I right-clicked and
opened in a new window. that much worked....so when i went to clear the
history, everything cleared, except the site where i viewed the jpeg. i have
tried everything...even called my local high-speed internet provider. we
cleared the systen registry. that didn't work. The place where I keep seeing
the history is in the drop down menu, in the history titled "by most viewed",
all other areas in the history are clear....
I hope I explained that o.k.
Thanks,
Kevin

More about : trouble clearing history

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 5:28:26 PM

Scroll or search for : Clear History
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm

Clear Search History under Search (Line 24)

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm
Safely Delete the Temporary Internet Files

!