Is computer case deal too good to be true? No Google shop rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

in66732

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
Hello
In the forum of these forums the overclock forum the moderator recommended a very good case called "COOLER MASTER RC-692-KKN2 CM690 II" so I checked it out in the reviews and did indeed seem like the the very good computer case I should buy for my next build. So I've been went to Google shop and saw that one seller was much cheaper than all the rest but not rated by any buyers as of now. Consequently I do not know if I should jump on what seems a bargain price now before the prices go up. Or on the other hand this seller is not legit. So how do I check this out? Here is the link to Google shop where I originally saw this great price I clicked on the sword by total price clickable tap across the list of vendors and Emporia came up cheapest. And the Emporia seller with this computer case deal link is here so do you think these people are for real? Could I take any precautions with my credit card company to not lose my money if they're not? They just seem too cheap but I would love to buy the computer case at their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.