stuck on login screen

when after i enter the password and login into my windows xp, it stuck
at the screen, the screen stay the same, then i can hear the windows
sound like normal boot up. i wait for like one hour and still stuck on
login screen. the problem is i can not to the safe-mode either. what
is the problem??? i think may be something wrong with the graphic card
driver. but i don't know how to fix it. please help me.thanks

Try pressing F8 as Windows starts to load - this should give you some
troubleshooting options, such as VGA mode. Then, once in, you can try to
re-install the video drivers. Make sure to use the WHQL certified drivers to
avoid any problems while troubleshooting this problem.

"vito.vvsh.huang@gmail.com" wrote:

> when after i enter the password and login into my windows xp, it stuck
> at the screen, the screen stay the same, then i can hear the windows
> sound like normal boot up. i wait for like one hour and still stuck on
> login screen. the problem is i can not to the safe-mode either. what
> is the problem??? i think may be something wrong with the graphic card
> driver. but i don't know how to fix it. please help me.thanks

TRENDING THREADS