Cant unistall program

ok I Cant ask for support for them because I would have to register it
and to do that I dont want to give my information under a un secure
site.

The program is Teach Me Piano

I tried renaming the folder "Teach me Piano" to "1Teach me Piano" and
tried setup to install again but the Setup.exe does not work either.
It runs in the background put the installing screen never shows up. So
I'm wondering if it has to do with the registry or something that makes
the setup.exe not run right.

--
LiEs
1 answer Last reply

    Please supply the URL for that program.

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers, LiEs
    <LiEs.1ql91o@pcbanter.net> wrote:

    >ok I Cant ask for support for them because I would have to register it
    >and to do that I dont want to give my information under a un secure
    >site.
    >
    >The program is Teach Me Piano
    >
    >I tried renaming the folder "Teach me Piano" to "1Teach me Piano" and
    >tried setup to install again but the Setup.exe does not work either.
    >It runs in the background put the installing screen never shows up. So
    >I'm wondering if it has to do with the registry or something that makes
    >the setup.exe not run right.

Support Microsoft Windows XP