internal speaker

Please help.

How do I get sound to come out of my internal speaker?

caddog wrote:
> Please help.
>
> How do I get sound to come out of my internal speaker?

That depends on the type of internal speaker you have and how it is
connected to your system. Most of the time the only sound you will get out
of "internal speakers" is "beep". This is because they are usually just for
troubleshooting and connected to your motherboard, not your sound card.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

If you just upgraded to Windows 7, you might have to install the Driver for internal Speakers.
Go to dell.com click on support and click on Drivers & Downloads and find the Audio Driver for your compouter and Download it. Hopefully this will Help.

thanks