I have tried to print from the internet but I just get the links and not the
other words. Is there anything I can do?
--
A. J. Reid - Organist
Linwood S. D. A. Church/Jamison Memorial C. M. E. Temple

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and place a check
next to "Print background colors and images", then Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"A. J." wrote:

| I have tried to print from the internet but I just get the links and not the
| other words. Is there anything I can do?
| --
| A. J. Reid - Organist
| Linwood S. D. A. Church/Jamison Memorial C. M. E. Temple

Do you have enough black ink in the cartridge?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:43:45 -0700, Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:

> Do you have enough black ink in the cartridge?

BTDT! Thanks for the reminder that sometimes the simple things fix
"insurmountable" problems. :)

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User