I just recently got a new PC. It came with an "Owner" account with
administrator access. I created 2 accounts - 1 with administrator access & 1
with limited access. When I log on, I see 3 accounts, the Owner account & the
2 accounts that I created. Can I delete the "Owner" account so that I only
see 2 accounts when I log on? Thank you.

In news:B66DFABC-83A4-4FF5-85FF-7D03661D2AF0@microsoft.com,
PC Nerd <PC Nerd@discussions.microsoft.com> did some thinking and came up
with these words:
> I just recently got a new PC. It came with an "Owner" account with
> administrator access. I created 2 accounts - 1 with administrator
> access & 1 with limited access. When I log on, I see 3 accounts, the
> Owner account & the 2 accounts that I created. Can I delete the
> "Owner" account so that I only see 2 accounts when I log on? Thank
> you.

Open Control Panel - User Accounts - Delete the account. Should work just
fine.

--
Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
Associate Expert

PC Nerd wrote:
> I just recently got a new PC. It came with an "Owner" account with
> administrator access. I created 2 accounts - 1 with administrator access & 1
> with limited access. When I log on, I see 3 accounts, the Owner account & the
> 2 accounts that I created. Can I delete the "Owner" account so that I only
> see 2 accounts when I log on? Thank you.

Yes, you can delete it if you don't need it.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm