Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How Do I Open The Command Line - Medal Of Honor: Pacific Assault?

Last response: in Video Games
October 1, 2009 2:28:17 AM

Hi, I know you will go ahead and copy and paste what you find in Google, but it just dosn't work. Heres what I've tried so far:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault(tm)\mohpa_setup.exe" +set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set developer 1

Nope, never worked. So I tried:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault(tm)\mohpa_setup.exe" + set developer 1

These two I found useing Google, yet when I'm in game and press the key that is suppose to open the command line does not work.

HELP! I live in the U.K useing the U.K Keyboard Layout, could that be it?

October 1, 2009 4:54:16 AM

Which 'tilde' key are you using? the one above the TAB key or the one next to the enter key?
October 1, 2009 12:58:29 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Which 'tilde' key are you using? the one above the TAB key or the one next to the enter key?

Hi, that's the thing, I've tried both of them and no response. No command line is promoted. I even pressed every single key on my keyboard and still nothing.
Related resources
October 1, 2009 1:49:19 PM

I just noticed your line is wrong it should be :- "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault(tm)\mohpa.exe" + set developer 1
October 2, 2009 12:33:54 AM

[*** in' Genius! How the hell did I not notice that? :D  Damn crappy cheat websites. The bad thing is, they all have them set the way I posted in my first post. Even Gamespot!

Well, thanks anyways. And I shall now love you for ever. <3 :love: 
October 2, 2009 3:59:23 AM

:lol:  Just remember that you are only allowed to make the game harder by spawning more enemies, no god mode or give all or you'll be going to bed early without any supper. ;) 
October 4, 2009 9:51:16 PM

^^ nah, god mode is a little ... Gay. I used the "All Wepons" cheat, so I unlocked all the auto's. Awesome :D 
!