Linksys WPC54G (Wireless)under Suse Linux 9.0

Hi folks,

i'm a newbie in the linux world. i have the suse linux vers. 9.0 installed
on my fuji Amelio D portable.
the linux system works fine. i have a linksys ADSL-WLAN Gateway. when i plug
the network cable between my portable and the router, the internet works.

Under Win XP i can install the PCMCIA-Slot card whitout problems and den
WLAN works. but i can handle it under linux.

I read some installation documentation, but i still can make it work.

Does anyone of yours have a guide for "dummies" ??

Thanks a lot, and sorry about my english. i speaks german normally... :-)

c ya

Splash
1 answer Last reply
More about linksys wpc54g wireless under suse linux

    Splash <splash_alpha@gmx.ch> wrote:
    > Hi folks,

    > i'm a newbie in the linux world. i have the suse linux vers. 9.0 installed
    > on my fuji Amelio D portable.
    > the linux system works fine. i have a linksys ADSL-WLAN Gateway. when i plug
    > the network cable between my portable and the router, the internet works.

    > Under Win XP i can install the PCMCIA-Slot card whitout problems and den
    > WLAN works. but i can handle it under linux.

    You might try looking at the ndiswrapper project.

    --

    Best regards,

    Stephen Jenuth
    (jenuths@homacjen.ab.ca)

    pgp/gpg public key available at http://www.keyserver.net

Wireless Linux Linksys Internet Wireless Networking