slightly wavey display??please help.

Thanks for your reply D.B i have no fan or anything nearby but have
moved as much as i can away from the screen to see if it helps.

PeterK i would thankyou for your reply but personally i found it rather
patrionising.

I tried everything on my TFT settings including changing refresh rates
and frequency etc so the need to reply like i'm stupid is not
required.

My Gfx card is an GeForce FX 5200 256MB and i have all the latest
drivers for it thanks

--
BlueWolf

I apologise for sounding patronising.....some days it just comes out like
that

Speakers can also cause some interference....or anything with a strong
electric/magenetic current.
I assume you already checked the Cables for bent prongs.
peterk